Friday, April 17, 2020

SCHOOL THE TEMPLE OF KNOWLEDGE

                       SCHOOL THE TEMPLE OF KNOWLEDGE


This story started when I was young. Then I had a longing in my mind that I should go to school seeing others that they are going to school to study. Some such waves also arose in my mind. I used to get excited that I always used to insist that I go to school but a certain age is required to go to school. I was too young to go to school. To enroll in primary school in the village, one must be around four to five years of age. But in today's time, two or three years of age, a child starts going to school. Over time there is a constant change. 
The school is an education temple that we cannot buy with money or money, because there is no limit to knowledge, it always touches the height. It is never reduced, school is another form of parent, so that he gives equal education to all children with full responsibility. Parents always take care of us when they are not in school, then our parents are teachers because they teach us knowledge and take us on good paths. School is a place where there is no discrimination of anything, everyone has an equal right. Jehovah has given us equal intelligence which we can use well. School is the only source which gives us the opportunity to move forward. That inspires us to set a new example in society. So that everyone can work on their own will and the other person should not consider us foolish. The Vidyalaya is a temple of flowers which always smells and smiles and also gives opportunity to others to smile. The school is a holy place where all the teachers meet and pray in the morning, so that they can spend their day with enthusiasm and joy. I remember even today, playing with friends in school and learning from them, because that day it used to be that teachers would punish if they did not go to school after doing homework. Sometimes there was a fight with friends in a joke - when those things come in front of the eyes today, then the same memories come back. The heart tells us to go there again, but where can that time come back? Whenever you remember studying with your teacher's love and friends, you start walking in front of the eyes. I have definitely gone out from there, but school is always in the heart and mind. When you remember, the mind fills with excitement and excitement. 

                                *****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCHOOL THE TEMPLE OF KNOWLEDGE

                        SCHOOL THE TEMPLE OF KNOWLEDGE This story started when I was young. Then I had a longing in my mind that I  sh...